Stan Milne is the Founding Partner of Legacy Financial. Stan started his career in the investment services industry in 1981. Stan is a Registered Securities Principal and Registered Representative with LPL Financial. In addition, he holds licenses for life insurance, annuities, and long-term care.
He is a graduate of Central Washington University. He was recognized as Woodburn’s Senior First Citizen in 2007. Stan is a Past President of the Woodburn Rotary Club and has served on the boards of the Woodburn Chamber of Commerce, St. Luke School and Foundation, and Silverton Hospital Foundation. He has been married to Patti since 1983. They have 3 children, Trevor, Stephanie, and Laura, plus three grandchildren, Holly, Christian, and Dominic. They enjoy traveling, watching baseball and softball, and spending time with their family.
- Chamber of Commerce, 1983-present, Board of Directors, 1985-1987
- Woodburn Rotary, 1984 to present, President, 1992-1993
- St Mary’s Episcopal Church Vestry 1987-1989
- St Luke School Foundation 1990-1996
- St Luke School, Board of Directors, 1992-1996
- Woodburn Baseball Association, Board of Directors, 1993-2000
- Softball and Basketball coach, 1993-2001
- City of Woodburn Budget Committee, 2003-present